Port-mac68k archive

Re: Installation Error For Mac68k NetBSD on SE/30

Hi,

I only found this out after I'd installed NetBSD using an emulated cd on my
powerbook.

Because the internal hdd in the powerbook had been replaced by a scsi2sd I had
and interesting alternative.

I partitioned the memory card image in a mac plus emulation under mame setting
up root/usr and swap.

What I could have done was then format, mount and unpack sets to the usr/root
partition by using vndconfig with the sdcard image on my laptop and I would
have been done in 5 minutes.

Then use BasiliskII to mount the mac os partition and extract the booter form
the ".sea" and copy the kernels to the MacOS partition.

Best regards,

Nat