Port-mac68k archive

Re: Installation Error For Mac68k NetBSD on SE/30

Sorry, I forgot to turn on plain-text mode the first time, so here's
my second attempt:

Hi, I'm trying to install NetBSD on my SE/30. I'm running it with
Rominator II, 128MB of RAM, and a BlueSCSI. The BlueSCSI has a single
"physical" 6GB disc on it at SCSI #0, which has the following
partitions:
- Mac Driver partition
- Macintosh HD (HFS, around 2GB)
- Internal Storage (HFS, around 2GB)
- NetBSD Usr/Sys (Formatted with mkfs, a little under 2GB)
- NetBSD Swap (Formatted with mkfs, 32MB)

I followed the instructions on the website, but I'm getting this error
when running installation program:
Error on SCSIRead(), # 5
failed mountfs(), error 22
Error mounting root.
mount root. : Undefined error: 0

This makes me think there's something wrong with my filesystem, but
formatting the user/sys and swap filesystems seemed to work correctly.
Any idea what this could mean? Thanks in advance!