Port-mac68k archive

Macintosh LCIII - NetBSD

Hi, I keep looking at my LCIII and when I have the mental strength I might have
another try at installing NetBSD.
I tried 3.1.1 with no luck - I attemped a sysinst install and it failed making
filesystems (see previous posts to the list).
John Klos very kindly provided me with a test kernel but again, I had no luck.
I know that once upon a time I had a 1.x series NetBSD working on here, so my
plan is to work backwards.

My next attempt will be using 2.1 probably with the traditional method.
If I can get a working system what are my chances of ever upgrading it?

Dan