Port-mac68k archive

Q605

I have had a Quadra 605 recently come into my possession, and I presently have no use or plans for it. I would like to donate this to some good use rather than have it go to a scrapper. Is there anyone here that would use it for NetBSD development? (If a developer needed an extra machine to dedicate to pkgsrc bulk builds, this would be a good one.) Just pay for packaging and shipping from 68135.

It has an ethernet card installed, and a 2GB drive I'm told. I haven't booted yet to check the memory, but will do that soon.

Merry Christmas,
Tim