Port-mac68k archive

Re: Quadra 700

If you have an AFS (Apple File Sharing) handy, you can use the
"network access" floppy to boot, and run the booter from the
network volume.  That's the only way I know of to boot a 68K machine
without a Macos partition on the hard disk.

The network access floppy can still be downloaded from Apple.
(though I don't have the link handy)  You need MacOS to write the
floppy if you want to create it from the Apple download.

I don't have CDs on my 68Ks.  (only one of which is still mine)

-dgl-