Port-mac68k archive

Re: OT: 2x Mac IIci available

At 6:56 PM +0100 1/2/09, Hauke Fath wrote:
>At 22:15 Uhr -0600 1.1.2009, Donald Lee wrote:
>>I just pulled from production my last 68K machine, after running a very solid
>>8 years of NetBSD, most recently 1.3.3.  On the 68K Macs, this is a very
>>solid,
>>useful machine.
>>
>>This machine and its "spare" are now available if anyone wants them.
>
>Thanks for the offer.
>
>As usual, though, it would help those interested to know on which planet
>the Macs can be picked up.  ;)
>
>Happy new year,
>
>       hauke

Earth. ;->

I live in Eagan, Minnesota - USA.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=eagan,+mn&sspn=36.505383,52.558594&ie=UTF8&z=12

Shipping to Europe would not be worth the cost IMHO.

Shipping within the US is not cheap, but not prohibitive,
either.  I estimate about $20-$30 per box (UPS ground).
The monitor is probably not worth shipping anywhere.  (heavy,
fragile, and not that useful)

-dgl-