Port-mac68k archive

Re: Which netatalk?

31 okt 2008 kl. 07.15 skrev Bjarne Bäckström:

The -asun version did work flawlessly with "everything" up to and including OS X 10.4, too. I'll try that one first, since it seems that building netatalk 2.x will take more disk space than I currently have on the LCIII.

Yuck! I didn't see that there already were binaries of the new netatalks in the packages repository at NetBSD.org... The site has been re-organized a bit since last time I visited it. <blush>
--
/Bjarne.