Port-m88k archive

LUNA-88K (Re: 68040 LUNA-II support committed)

Jeff McMahill wrote:

> I have a whole pile of LUNA-88Ks that are waiting patiently
> for NetBSD/luna88k... :-)
> Some day...

For now OpenBSD/luna88k might be worth to try.

There was unofficial NetBSD/mvme88k port with ELF toolchain ~2.0 days:

and Mach luna88k sources are also avaiable:

so NetBSD/luna88k might be possible, but updating toolchain
and m88k MD VM/pmap will be a bit hard task, I guess.

Note it looks LUNA-88K has the same power supply unit as LUNA-II and
I had to replace all aluminum electrolytic capacitors in my LUNA-II PSU
so I'm afraid LUNA-88K has the same problem in PSU.

Izumi Tsutsui