Port-m88k archive

Re: LUNA-88K (Re: 68040 LUNA-II support committed)

On 12/10/2011 06:13 AM, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
Note it looks LUNA-88K has the same power supply unit as LUNA-II and
I had to replace all aluminum electrolytic capacitors in my LUNA-II PSU
http://twitpic.com/7ftxb0
so I'm afraid LUNA-88K has the same problem in PSU.

Thanks, good to know! I'm on a push to consolidate storage, so I'll keep this handy for when my Luna-88k rises to the surface.