Port-m68k archive

Re: Anyone using current on m68k? (Was: port-atari/39965: "lock error" panic)

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008, Michael L. Hitch wrote:

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008, David Brownlee wrote:

- atari has its own pmap.c so some stuff might be out of sync
- <machine/intr.h> implementation could also have problem

        Excellent point - syncing sys/arch/atari/atari/pmap.c with
        sys/arch/m68k/m68k/pmap_motorola.c with a view towards switching
        atari across to the shared pmap would certainly be a good place
        to start, and worthwhile even if it doesn't fix this particular
        issue.

 The amiga has it's own pmap as well, although I've got it to the point
where the amiga can use either its local pmap or pmap_motorola.  Hmm, I
think I'm currently running with pmap_motorola on my 5.0_BETA kernel.
I'll need to build a kernel using the old pmap as well.

        That could be a very useful datapoint - thanks.
        Would you be able to share any collected wisdom on converting
        amiga across to pmap_motorola which could help for atari doing
        the same?