Port-m68k archive

Re: Anyone using current on m68k? (Was: port-atari/39965: "lock error" panic)

abs%absd.org@localhost wrote:

> > This should not be possible, so it looks to me as if either the
> > interrupt levels or the lock/cv implementation must be broken.
>
> It would be good to confirm if anyone has installed and tested under any
> reasonable load current on another m68k platform - to see if this is a
> general m68k issue or atari specific....

On news68k, upgrading to 5.0_BETA via sysinst
(i.e. fetching and extracting whole binary sets)
worked fine.

- atari has its own pmap.c so some stuff might be out of sync
- <machine/intr.h> implementation could also have problem

etc?

---
Izumi Tsutsui