Port-i386 archive

Re: VirtualBox Guest Drivers

Le 11/11/2014 18:57, Arto Huusko a écrit :
11.11.2014 1:38, Jean-Yves Migeon kirjoitti:
Any reason why your work cannot be submitted and integrated as-is for VBox?

I don't think there should be any problems, but I don't know how
strict style rules
or what other issues there could be with upstream.

We would have to submit it first to see how well it goes.

Because of that,
and because I
don't have much time, I'm not interested in pursuing it myself. And I of course
don't have anykind of ownership or other claims on the code, so I'd be
very happy
if someone would pick this up and get integrated into VirtualBox.

Who has copyright on it? Oracle has contributor rules [1], so before submitting it for review process I would prefer to sort that one out. I am not the owner of that code either (nor is TNF), so what would be the best choice given [1]? MIT licence or GPL with a Contributor's Agreement?

[1] https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Contributor_information

Things I'm aware of that could be problems with VirtualBox:
 - code style
 - missing shared folder support
 - missing installer and/or packaging

I will take care of that.