Port-i386 archive

Re: VirtualBox Guest Drivers

Le 10/11/2014 19:30, Arto Huusko a écrit :
Hello,

I have updated my patch for VirtualBox Guest Drivers to VirtualBox 4.3.16.
The patch is available here:

http://divecalc.net/netbsd/vbox-4_3_16-netbsd.patch

Great work, many thanks :) I am using NetBSD under VBox for courses about virtualization, this work will be very useful.

I wouldn't mind of Someone from NetBSD would try to work with upstream
to get the
work integrated into VirtualBox. After all bulk of the work is the
result of the
NetBSD VirtualBox GSOC project.

Any reason why your work cannot be submitted and integrated as-is for VBox?

Cheers,

--
Jean-Yves Migeon