Port-i386 archive

Re: VirtualBox Guest Drivers

11.11.2014 1:38, Jean-Yves Migeon kirjoitti:
I wouldn't mind of Someone from NetBSD would try to work with upstream
to get the
work integrated into VirtualBox. After all bulk of the work is the
result of the
NetBSD VirtualBox GSOC project.

Any reason why your work cannot be submitted and integrated as-is for VBox?

I don't think there should be any problems, but I don't know how strict style rules
or what other issues there could be with upstream. Because of that, and because I
don't have much time, I'm not interested in pursuing it myself. And I of course
don't have anykind of ownership or other claims on the code, so I'd be very happy
if someone would pick this up and get integrated into VirtualBox.

Things I'm aware of that could be problems with VirtualBox:
 - code style
 - missing shared folder support
 - missing installer and/or packaging

Arto