Port-i386 archive

Re: ACPI-Problems with NetBSD/i386 and a Compaq DL360 G1

Hello,

and sorry for not mentioning my name in my previous mail. My name is Volkmar
Seifert. I usually write from vs%nifelheim.info@localhost into these lists, but
since my server got compromised and has not yet been replaced (that's what the
DL360 is meant for), I have to use my fallback-address at GMX.

I hope that the ACPI-Problem can be solved, and the previously attached patch
be applied to the official kernel.

Since I have two DL360 G1, I can offer to help solving the ACPI-Problem by
applying patches and running tests on one of them, while the other remains in a
stable production state :) .

Best regards,

Volkmar

-------- Original-Nachricht --------