Port-i386 archive

Re: Time to prune some drivers? ISA SCSI, tape, etc.

>>> bha_isa
>> No idea, but there is a report about PCI one recently?
> But I think I have let my last BusLogic controller go, so I can't
> test with real hardware any more to see...

I know one of the machines I've worked with recently has a BusLogic
SCSI card in it, though I can't recall whether my own or at work.  I
*think* it's a PCI BusLogic, but would have to track the machine down
and check to be sure.  Would it be of value for me to?

\ / Ribbon Campaign