Port-i386 archive

Re: Time to prune some drivers? ISA SCSI, tape, etc.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 04:42:51AM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

> > bha_isa
>
> No idea, but there is a report about PCI one recently?

Yeah -- I don't have physical hardware, but it fails to attach
with VirtualBox's emulated 946C, which does not present the
ISA view of the registers.  Thinking about it I am not sure I
*know* the PCI attachment has worked for quite some time.

But I think I have let my last BusLogic controller go, so I
can't test with real hardware any more to see...

Thor