Port-i386 archive

Re: NetBSD and the Intel D945GCLF(2) board..

matthew sporleder wrote:
I've been using a soekris 4801 as a router and web server for a few
years with netbsd.  It is very light on the power bill and I've been

Seconded. Years ago I replaced a SPARCstation 10 and DEC PWS500au with a net4801, and there was a very significant change in my hydro bill after that. The net4801 is still running, with the same 40GB 2.5" PATA drive I had in it from the beginning.

Cheers,
Jared