Port-i386 archive

Re: Sensing USB NIC

On Sep 21, 2008, at 7:07 PM, Yoseff Francus wrote:

After upgrading to the Netbsd-4-0 current I now see

ugen0 at uhub1 port 1
ugen0: Cisco-Linksys USB200M v2, rev 2.00/0.01, addr 2

Clearly the Linksys is recognized by the system; it should be recognized as an axe device. netbsd clearly has it compiled in (see below) however I don't see a device I can do an ifconfig on.

Our axe driver is too old to recognize it.
However, I've almost finished updating the axe to deal with
it and other (apple ethernet).

Interested in testing the driver?