Port-hppa archive

Re: xemacs build failure (missing symbol hpplay)

Hi David,

On 18/01/2017 13:26, David Brownlee wrote:
Could you tryhttp://sync.absd.org/xemacs.tgz

Extract it in place of pkgsrc/editors/xemacs and see if it builds:)

thanks for the work.. it builds and installs!
It also starts up and edits a file :) not bad! Worth a commit then and maybe even an upstream integration.

The only nasty thing that remains is that the "open dialog" does not appears and instead a warning that a too high memory percentage is used appears. I wonder if this is a bogus way of memory calculation? The 715 has 80MB of RAM + quite some swap, I suppose it should be enough to "open" a file.

Riccardo