Re: hpcsh on jornada 680

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 19:41:56 +0000, Pierre Gosselet wrote:

> for now I am experiencing hardware problem:
> the 1Go Kingston compact flash memory card I bought
> is not recognized by WinCe (even with improved drivers from hp).
> What is the brand of your card ?

I've bought 1Gb Kingston CF once to use as a music storage in my other
WinCE device (Fujitsu Pocket LOOX 720), and it didn't work there, the
system wouldn't recognize it.  Surprisingly Jornada recognized the
card.  I've been hearing other similar stories about Kingston.

Anyway, I've returned that card and got one by Transcend.  I think
most of my cards (CF and SD) are by Transcend.  Not that I have any
clue to motivate that decision, but they always worked for me and the
price delta w.r.t. other brands is usually negligible (at least here),
so I just stick to it.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen