Re: hpcsh on jornada 680

leboucher nicolas <lebouchern <at> wanadoo.fr> writes:

> Maybe usefull
>
> I 've installed netbsd-3.0 RC5 on my jornada 680
> using a 1Go compact flash memory card with the following partitions

hi, I am very new to jornada 680.
I'd like to have netbsd on it.
for now I am experiencing hardware problem:
the 1Go Kingston compact flash memory card I bought
is not recognized by WinCe (even with improved drivers from hp).
Did you do something special to have it work ?
What is the brand of your card ?
Thanks.
pierre