hpcsh on jornada 680

Maybe usefull

I 've installed netbsd-3.0 RC5 on my jornada 680 using a 1Go compact flash memory card with the following partitions :
50 Mo for a fat partition ( homing kernel, hpcboot and packages )
900 Mo for the bsd partition
50 Mo for a swap partition

I ve set up a swap partition in order to be able to compile on the jornada. I also use an old 128 Mo compatct flash partition with pcmcia-compactflash adaptor for additionaly 128 Mo swap and it works fine ( seen by BSD as wdc )

With this amount of swap and additional packages such as gtk-2.6, glib2, pkgconfig, I was able to compile from sources :
- windowmaker
- last version of matchbox wm
- rox filer 2.0.0
- gimageview