Re: Jornada 680e PCMCIA CF USB Host

Doesn't seem like the hw docs are acailable, though.  You will
probably need to reverse engineer the WinCE drivers.

Yup, that was pretty much how I got the previous information. My problem isn't going to be extracting the information from the CE drivers but understanding how to make a functional ohci_pcmcia.c.

Do you know of any good resources for someone starting out writing NetBSD drivers? I've never even attempted this before :)

Thanks again,

Spoo.