Re: Jornada 680e PCMCIA CF USB Host

Hi,

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

Are you sure it's *really* PCMCIA?  All USB cards are CardBus, afaik.
C.f.

It's actually a compact flash type 1 card that I'm running in a CF/PCMCIA adapter. I'm therefore pretty damn sure that it's not CardBus.

You're absolutely right about the lack of attaching of ohci in the files.pcmcia. I'm gonna have a quick poke at that and see if I can work something out with the cardbus code. I'm not holding out a lot of hope though.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Spoo.