Jornada 680e PCMCIA CF USB Host

Hi,

I'm trying to enable support for the compact flash USB host card I have in the NetBSD/hpcsh 3.0 kernel. The card itself is made by interpocket who are now defunct. As far as I can tell from dismantling the WinCE drivers its an OHCI controller with a single port 'hub'.

I have made some changes to the kernel config file and the files.hpcsh file which enable generic usb* and usbhub* support along with aue* USB Ethernet for testing purposes. I also have put the kernel entry for ohci* on pcmcia0 ? and I have the vendor ID and product ID of the card
in the usb.c file.

When I try to cross-compile my kernel using

./build.sh -m hpcsh -T /usr/src/j680tools kernel=J680E

I get a build error :-

'ohci' cannot attach to 'pcmcia'

then it reports another error saying 'usb* at ohci' is orphaned, which makes sense.

I'm pretty much out of my depth now and I was wondering if anyone else has tried this before and could offer some assistance?

Regards,

Spoo.