Port-hpcmips archive

Re: More Workpad Z50 questions

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 1:22 PM, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:
> If you run the app on the Z50 and X display across to a fast box does
> the issue still show (likewise with the app running on the fast box
> and display across to the Z50)?

So far I only have NetBSD installed on the Z50.  I haven't had time to
build another newer system(or install virtually).......

As I mentioned in another post I decided to install Ted since it's
Wordpad like, but it fails to do anything useful.  It shows the
startup graphic and then nothing.  It tries to open new or existing
files but fails with no info and goes back to the startup graphic.

I'm currently trying to reinstall some of the install sets and install
other sets I skipped.  Maybe it's just missing something.  I was
hoping to do a fresh install on one of my microdrives, but they don't
work in the Z50 either...........