Port-hpcmips archive

More Workpad Z50 questions

Ok, thank you for all the help so far guys, but got a couple more questions:

1.  Picked up 2 6GB Hitachi Microdrives.  My Thinkpad T60p's Advanced
Dock has a Compact Flash slot, so I popped one in and configured it
with a 500MB msdos partition and the rest for NetBSD.  Copied the
installer files to the msdos partition, popped it out, stuck it in the
Z50 under Windows CE.  It came up with a message asking me to name
it(clicked ok).  And, nothing.......  Tried the 2nd one - Same
thing.......  Ok, went to google.  Evidently I need a file called
"atadsk.dll" for CE to use the microdrive.  And I can't find anyplace
to download it.....Anyone have a copy?

2.  I installed Siag Office for it's Pathetic Writer.  I had used this
before years ago, and it work well.  However, when typing in it under
NetBSD, the screen redraw lags really bad.  When you get about 1/2 way
across the page, the test on the current line goes away when
typing.... It doesn't do this under Pocket Word in CE.  Any ideas?

Thanx