Port-hpcmips archive

[OT] WorkPad z50 power supply

Hello all,

first of all: i'll be a little bit off-topic... please be patient and
excuse me... :)

The problem is: the guy who should have sold the workpad z50 hasn't
still sold it to me because he can't find his z50-compatible power
supply, and he has asked me if i would buy it without the power supply
BUT with a working and compatible 802.11b wireless card instead...

The question is... what would be better?
A power supply or the wireless card?

At the moment, i asked him to look fot the power supply, then to contact
me...

What's your opinioni ?
What would you choose ?

Emanuele Santoro
--
Carlo Palma è nato da un capello di Chuck Norris.