Port-hp300 archive

Re: Hello from a new list member - couple questions

Thanks for the info on the SCSI-1 timing. I ran into this type of
issue with an old Sun-1 Pizza box. The SCSI1/2 adapters are pretty
cheap, I'll let you know how they work out.

The 385 has VGA ! So that was a plus, but when I get around to playing
with my 310, I'll make up a sync-on-green to VGA, pretty easy to do.
Still looking for a 345 or similar.

RMB, I forgot, thanks I'll add it to my list.

Got a lot to learn

Thanks

-pete