Port-hp300 archive

Hello from a new list member - couple questions

I've started to work away at getting a couple 9000/385's up.

I acquired them from a surplus dealer (not eBay for a change) and
were in great shape, except that the original owner had pulled the
hard drives and as usual no keyboards.

I've order a couple SCSI1-2 to 68 and 80 PIN adapters, and have
a few unused drives.

I've got a HIL keyboard in pretty bad shape but should function,
If it does not work, I bite the bullet and buy one for now off eBay.

Memory. Does anyone know if the largest memory SIMM one
can use is 8MB, for a total of 32 MB ? They both came with
2x8MB or 16MB and would like to max them out.

GPIB: My goal is to use at least one of them for a GPIB to instrumnet
controller, anyone else on the list doing this ?

So far, I've powered one up using a old LCD monitor and the thing powers
up, but w/o a keyboard I just have to wait.

-pete