Port-dreamcast archive

DC dev: requirements?

http://www.netbsd.org/ports/dreamcast/howto.html lists, under "You will
need the following", "a PC running Windows".  But it's not clear to me
what that's needed for.  Is this just to run DiscJuggler, or is there
something I'm missing?  It looks to me as though the instructions just
above that are supposed to burn a bootable disc without needing
Windows.  And I can't see anything else offhand that needs Windows,
leaving me wondering why it's listed.

\ / Ribbon Campaign