RE: Replacement disk for RaQ 2

Koutech 4 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 + 2 x SATA Combo PCI Host Controller Model
KW-5200
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815201016&Tpk=koutech%
205200

SYBA SD-SATA-1E1I PCI SATA Controller Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816124013&cm_re=syba-_
-16-124-013-_-Product

They both work on 5.1 rc1 with generic kernel, the only problem for me is
that they are not stable, they crash under unknown circumstances (sometimes
under large/small transfers using samba) or when doing a locate.updatedb or
when moving files in between sata and esata drives.

/netbsd: satalink0:0:0: lost interrupt
/netbsd: type: ata tc_bcount: 2048 tc_skip: 0
/netbsd: satalink0:1:0: lost interrupt
/netbsd: type: ata tc_bcount: 2048 tc_skip: 0

Can you please post the brand and model of that SATA-IDE bridge, I want to
try it with my Promise Ultra100 TX2 to see if I can have better results.

Claudio Leiva S
Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
http://cleiva.no-ip.com