Re: NetBSD 4.0 "opcode not supported on this processor:mips1"...

> The pkgsrc build of bind-9.6.1-P1 (bind96) on this system took about
> 12 hours and installed a ton of cpam stuff as well as perl5.
That is exactly why I gave up using Qube. Too long to build anything. I
get plenty of mips fun at work.

Now days you can get a fast and low power x86 or arm (beagle board) for
little money and save on waiting time. Although you could always setup
cross environment on PC.

Regards,
Alex