Re: Qube2 with release-5 hangs, wapbl problem?

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 7:11 AM, Izumi Tsutsui
<tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:
> - try the latest 5.0_BETA kernel from ftp.NetBSD.org://pub/NetBSD-daily/
> - try to send BREAK via serial console at freeze (to get ddb(4) console)
> - try a custom kernel with options DIAGNOSTIC or DEBUG
> etc?

I never did this, but I noticed recent fixes in the release-5 tree so
I synched my source tree and built a new kernel.

I have not had a hang since I did this, and the machine has been
running far longer than it used to before when I had logging enabled.

This is very good news for me. I think I will try it on my i386
machine that has large filesystems now.

Andy