Re: 5.0_RC2 restorecd

On 2/03/2009, at 5:51 AM, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

At least with the Paralllels v2 that I use disabling Intel VT-x support gets things going for general NetBSD operation. I hear that flag's not available at least in the latest Parallels version.[1]

See here for a screenshot of what I mean:
http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/blog.html/nb_20080219_2139.html

- Hubert

[1] Not being able to disable this any more in current Parallels
   versions, and the fact that Parallels  v2 occasionally brings my
machine's CPU load to 100% after upgrading to Leopard on startup makes
   me currently think about getting a Fusion license.

Perfect!   See all I had to do was find the person who knew :-)

It now boots!  Now to test it out :-)

Thanks

Mark