Re: 5.0_RC2 restorecd

Hi there,

I only have an OSX machine running Parallels from which to attempt an install of NetBSD to my Qube2, and unfortunately the restoreCD does not work on Parallels :-(

It hangs up on boot when it gets to "attimer0: attached to pcppi0" and the CPU load heads up to almost 100% on one core.

I don't suppose anyone knows a work around ? Pretty please ? (and that doesn't involve me having to buy a PC :-)

Regards!

Mark