Re: Compiling kernel for Qube2700WG?

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Mike Hebel <nimitz%nimitzbrood.com@localhost>
wrote:
> Also once the kernel is built is it possible to just insert it into a
> fresh .iso of the current restore CD and get a proper netboot install for
> that box?

I haven't done my homework so this could be a stupid question:

Doesn't the restore CD support those? If not, why not?

Before the restore CD existed, I had pretty good luck just making a
filesystem on a disk from another NetBSD box and booting it from that.
I imagine the same can be done with the 2700.

Andy