Port-cats archive

ABLE->Cyclone downgrading

Hi,

A while back I had a need to go back from ABLE to cyclone firmware,
however, it appears that the ABLE (2.35, but I think the same is true of
2.40) isn't able to run the cyclone flash code.

After some experimentation, it appears that if you first downgrade back
to ABLE 2.21 and then run the cyclone flash, it will happily downgrade
back to cyclone.

Finally I can boot NetBSD from the harddisk in my cats machines.

Thanks,
Chris