Port-bebox archive

Re: current status report at 20090204

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

 + Xserver works on my bebox.

    patchs:
      ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/xserver/

        Excellent stuff - are there any plans to get this into the main
        tree? Is it likely to break other ports?

    binary:
      ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/xserver/bebox/

      * But our kernel(GENERIC) is more large.  We support to boot only
        floppy-disk.  You need to build for your customized tiny kernel
         after patch.

        Could bebox use the ustarfs boot which can span multiple floppies
        as used by i386/space/alpha etc?