Re: Need help getting started

Hi again,

i can now install the NetBSD system almost to my needs, but it fails
to boot .

During install (via ftp) i see that only /binary/sets/kern-ATARITT.tgz is fetched.
shouldn't i see kern-FALCON.tgz downloaded?

How do i change the kernel after the installation finished?
I can boot the new system just like before, with "loadbsd.ttp -b netbsd"
and then pointing to my harddisk wd1a, i guess?

And then i need to install nano for having an editor i can work with
(vi isn't mine)...

Greetings,
Stefan