Atari TT installation failed on installboot

Hi all,

I'm using a single AHDI configured SCSI disk and a single NetBSD (NBD)
partition on that disk, which as far as HDDRIVER is concerned it's
partition I:

Now, using disklabel I've configued sd0a to be the location of partition
I: start/end cylinders and disklabel and newfs complete successfully,
but then comes "installboot". I'm not sure why this is trying to install
any boot blocks as I didn't configure that I wanted a kernel installing.

What happens is....

Command: /usr/mdec/installboot -v /dev/rsd0c

installboot: Cannot stat /netbsd, no bootversion check done
installboot: /dev/rsd0c: NetBSD boot block not on primary AHDI partition.

And the installation re-starts.

So, I moved /usr/mdec/installboot out of the way and created a new one
which just had "#!/bin/sh" inside it so it becomes a no-op command. This
works, and I'm allowed to continue the installation.

Alan.