RE: Atari TT installation failed on installboot

Alan,

FWIW, the config that I use and test regularly (on a tt030) has the full disk
devoted to NetBSD, no AHDI. So if it's not absolutely necessary to keep the
AHDI partition, just get rid of it and you're good to go.

But yeah, it does sound like the installer should give you the explicit option
to install or not install the boot blocks. Maybe file a PR?
(http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/sendpr.cgi?gndb=netbsd)

David Ross
dross%pobox.com@localhost