Re: Updated kernel list for install (Was: pushing netbsd-5)

        Arrg - I missed Izumi's post on his sysinst/releasenotes changes
        and I've done pretty much the same thing (except I renamed
        BOOT to SMALL030 and dropped BOOTX to complete the confusion).
        I've also gone with the convention used in the other ports to
        just give the real kernel filename in the sysint message.

        I've put a build up at http://mono.org/abs/atari-BETA/ if you
        could test sysinst?

        Izumi - my apologies, I'll check the list more carefully in
        future.