Re: Weird calculation for kernel L2 segment table

On Jan 3, 2009, at 12:55 AM, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

HP300 has, I think, a motorola mmu like hardware built by HP, so it
can only do 4k.

Only 2 models of hp300 have the HP MMU ... the HP 9000/320 and HP 9000/350, as I recall. All of the others either have an '851 or use the CPU's built-in MMU. But, yes, I believe the HP MMU models are stuck with a 4K page size (in addition to having a virtually-addressed cache rather than a physically-addressed cache).

-- thorpej