To: "David Ross" <dross%pobox.com@localhost>
Cc: "Izumi Tsutsui" <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost>; <port-atari%netbsd.org@localhost>; <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>; <jdc%coris.org.uk@localhost>; <f.g.lukas%web.de@localhost>; <mhitch%montana.edu@localhost>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: Current kernel with http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965 and pmap patches

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 11:32 AM, David Ross <dross%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:
With the ATARITT kernel below I'm getting a freeze immediately on boot. No text, just an immediate freeze. I tried twice and it happened the same both
times.

Hmm, I don't know if this is related to FALCON kernel problem with 68060, but symptoms are similar. Could you try BOOT kernel that Tsutsui put for testing ?
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/netbsd-BOOT-HEAD-20081228.gz

I went to try the latest HEAD kernel (200812270002Z) and I was able to
successfully boot it up to the root device prompt. I'm not sure the changes have been checked in to HEAD and I'm out of time for tonight so I didn't go
any further yet.

Amiga pmap sync is not committed yet (seems to have still some glitches :))

-Tuomo