Re: Current kernel with http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965 and pmap patches

tjamaloo%gmail.com@localhost wrote:

> I tried kernel with m68k/m68k/pmap_motorola.c and it failed with 030 as well.
> Kernel prints following error:
> panic: pool_put: buf8k: page header missing.

Such pool panic generally happens on memory corruptions.
Could you see any more info with options DIAGNOSTIC?

BTW, is the LOCK errors described in PR 39965 gone with
accounting idepth patch? If so we should apply the changes first.

> Maybe this is indicator that there's something wrong with 8KB page systems ?

Or MD atari code still has some issue (if amiga works fine on it).

One thing I concern is several spl1()/spl0() pairs with BASE_PRI()
checks and sicallback() functions in dma.c and atari5380.c.
Maybe it's safe to call always add_sicallback() in current softint(9)
implementation.
---
Izumi Tsutsui