Re: Current kernel with http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965 and pmap patches

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 11:32 AM, David Ross <dross%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:
> With the ATARITT kernel below I'm getting a freeze immediately on boot.  No
> text, just an immediate freeze.  I tried twice and it happened the same both
> times.

Hmm, I don't know if this is related to FALCON kernel problem with 68060, but
symptoms are similar. Could you try BOOT kernel that Tsutsui put for testing ?
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/netbsd-BOOT-HEAD-20081228.gz

> I went to try the latest HEAD kernel (200812270002Z) and I was able to
> successfully boot it up to the root device prompt.  I'm not sure the changes
> have been checked in to HEAD and I'm out of time for tonight so I didn't go
> any further yet.

Amiga pmap sync is not committed yet (seems to have still some glitches :))

-Tuomo