Re: Question on the images in /miniroot

dross00%hotmail.com@localhost wrote:

> The second one doesn't have this problem.  It boots up further without a
> delay.

Okay, then there are some gcc4 specific issue around atari sources.
(gcc4 is so aggressive on optimization and it could produce unexpected
 code if program has any statement which is "undefined" in C89/C99 spec)

> The last line it prints is "scsibus0: waiting 2 seconds for devices
> to settle..." and then things go bad and I get:
> panic: lockmgr: no context
> Stopped at    netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x6:    unlk    a6
> db>

Hmm, could you please "tr" commant on the db> prompt?
It will show which function the kernel fails in.
(looks some uninitialized variables)
---
Izumi Tsutsui