Re: Device table and Orange Pi (Allwinner H3) boards

Thanks Martin!

I'll interrupt U-boot and take a close look with printenv.

I am giving consideration to working on a port to the Orange Pi R1 plus board.
This is an RK3328 based board, and should be mostly the same as the ROCK64
port, except that there are two ethernet ports, and on my board (LTS version) the "main"
ethernet port uses an unusual PHY chip (the Motorcomm YT8531C).

If anyone is already working on this, has comments, or is familiar with the YT8531 PHY,
please let me know.